Want to exude cool, French, preppy chic? Well, thanks to a relatively new service here at The Breton Shirt Company, you now can!
That’s right…as the title of this blog would suggest, you can now have your Breton tee personalised. Just let us know how you’d like us to make your t-shirt completely bespoke to you – and we will. Embroidering your initials onto the top, we’ll ensure this failsafe, French-esque garment looks even more chic.
Here’s how it works:
- Simply choose which style of shirt you like from our shop; we offer a host of options – for men and women – and in a range of colours, too
- Once you’ve decided which style you like, select your size via our website
- Now, click the drop-down menu called ‘embroidery’
- You’ll then have the option to select ‘embroidery’ or ‘no embroidery’, before choosing how many initials you’d like on your shirt (two or three) and which letters you’d like them to be.
At this stage, our skilled team will begin working on your bespoke, Breton tee, before getting it in the post to you as soon as it’s ready.
Here’s why you’ll love our embroidered Breton-style shirts:
- They’re completely unique to you
- They make fabulous gifts
- They can be dressed up or down
- They’re made to last
- They offer the same great quality of our standard Breton tees – only personalised!
Why choose The Original Breton Shirt Company?
We’ve been selling Breton tees for years – and we really are passionate about the nautical-themed garment.
Our family has always enjoyed its regular trips to France, with our fondest memories being the long trips south in our Dad’s Bedford van. It’s here where seeds were sewn for our Breton brand – although we probably didn’t realise it at the time. When returning home from our trips, the van would always be packed with good food, wine and a striped tee or two.
In 1988 we began selling beautiful tops like the ones we knew and loved from our trips to France – and we’ve never looked back. Our garments have been featured everywhere from The Times to Private Eye – and even in the sadly-now-no-more NME magazine – and we continue to help fellow French lovers adopt the fashion-forward style made famous across the country.
And here are a few ways to wear your newly-embroidered Breton tee:
With a Beret and a Pair of Skinnies
Like the Breton tee, skinny jeans are surely here to stay. So, slip into a great pair and add a jaunty beret for classic, Parisian chic.
With a Huge Scarf or Chunky Knit
Tis the season for wrapping up – but hey, don’t cover up your personalised tee with a jumper. Instead, opt for a large, slouchy cardigan or a huge scarf.
With a Black Suede Skirt, Tights and Boots
Tuck your tee into a suede skirt and add knee-high boots for a classy but casual look.
Don’t forget to tell us how you’d style your embroidered, Breton tee – we’d love to know.